APLEONA HSG Facility Management is the leading pan-European service provider for the operation of properties and real estate. For almost 30 years our customers have trusted in our infrastructural, technical and commercial services. This allows us and our business partners to achieve sustainable success.
We are a central part of the facility services division of the Apleona international engineering and service group. With their commitment, our almost 70,000 employees globally ensure that our everyday life works within the Group: they design and finance, repair and maintain, build and operate.
Our Bulgarian branch is currently looking for a new receptionist for one of our major international clients.
– Receptionist / Front Office Specialist;
Capacity / Hours of Employment:
– 8 hours working day / Mon-Fri/ full time position or 5 hours working day / Mon-Fri/ part time position
– Welcomes and accommodates visitors in the office, liaises with the host.
– Accepts incoming calls, transfers, collects messages if necessary.
– Liaises with mail and shipments courier and the related employees.
– Provides administrative assistance to Conference Room bookings and setting up when required. Ensures meeting rooms are checked and made ready at start of each day.
– Strictly follows and guards corporate governance policies and procedures related to safety, security, business continuity, etc. by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges, etc.
– Provides management assistance to Administration, Finance, and HR where requested, such as photocopying, faxing, binding, filing, translating, controlling, organising and other specific tasks.
– Supports organisation of in house organised mass meetings, forums.
– Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
– Is active part of the team and supports overall success by accomplishing concrete requests.
– Keeps a log book for administrative and facility related registers, protocols, employee instructions, etc.).
– Acts as first point of registering office and facility related requests or issues, as organised.
– Ensure the proper level of cooperation and coordination with the facility team concerning relevant initiatives and common projects.
– Provide assistance or overall organisation if needed in locally hosted or organised events like
– Liaises and communicates with internal and external parties.
– Maintains work process continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and other needs.
– Contributes to management effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements and Skills set:
– Experience in Administrative or related roles will be advantage;
– Excellent organisation skills with strong affinity to structure, order, pragmatism and aesthetics;
– Strong team player and able to work with and through others;
– Strong communication skills – both written and verbal;
– Ability to stay organised in multitasking and fast-paced environment;
– Demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to details;
– Ability to understand the business needs for a site organisation and make sound recommendations for the administration part;
– Ability to deal with conflict and remain positive under pressure;
– Flexibility and ability to learn new things quickly;
– Very good written and spoken English;
– Good computer skills and intermediate knowledge of MS office will be advantage;
– standard contract directly with Apleona HSG EOOD
If you want to become part of a modern, dynamic and enthusiastic team of professionals please apply to this job offer.
We will be happy to meet and greet you!
APLEONA HSG team
Заплата: 1000лв. чисто
Английски: Добро ниво – задължително
Работа с Microsoft excel